CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Friday, January 30, 2009

Welcome!

Hey! My name is Virginia, but I'll be signing these blog entries as ElphabaWickedGal, or Wicked for short. That's what you can call me, by the way...

Anyway, this is basically going to be a blog on my interests and my life and things of that nature. I'm a college student at Pikes Peak Community College in Colorado Springs, CO. I'm going for a degree in theatre, which is my passion. I hope to someday act professionally on a Broadway stage. I have seen three Broadway musicals live: The Lion King, Wicked, and Les Miserables. In case you couldn't tell, my favorite was Wicked. The Lion King and Les Mis are tied for second...I can't decide which one I like more.

I also enjoy writing, and I'm working on a series of books entitled Ecliptic Light. It's a sci-fi/fantasy, and I'm planning on making it a trilogy. I also write songs, poems, and plays.

So, this blog will be about all that and more. I have a family, a dog, friends...things every person should blog about, right? So here it goes....

0 comments: