CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 11, 2011

A Big Decision

I've decided to go back to school.

I'm hoping to go to school and gain my BFA in musical theater. It unfortunately requires me to go to school out of state, because Colorado sucks when it comes to theater, but I think I can do it. I'm pretty exciting, and I've already applied to three schools and have an audition set up with one. If all works out, I should be heading out to classes at the beginning of next year (January or February, depending on which school takes me).

I'm pretty excited, but also nervous. I'm trying to get into an INCREDIBLY competative field, where only the best of the best excell at what they do. I know I'm good, and I'm somewhat confident, but I also have this fear that I won't be good ENOUGH. It sucks really.

Oh, well. At least I'm trying, right?

0 comments: