CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, February 10, 2009

My Stuff Hates Me!

Have you ever had one of those days where you seem to have butterfingers and none of your property wants to do what you want it to do? Yeah, that's the kind of day I've been having. It all started in English class, when I had to work on the rough draft of a paper, and none of my pens or notebooks wanted to come out of the backpack without a fight. Then my pen wouldn't work when I was trying to write. It was so frustrating!

Next came Theatre class, where the play we were reading decided that it was going to hide in one of the pockets on the inside of the backpack. Once it came out, it wouldn't go back in! Stupid thing. Then, at break, I was typing up my English paper, and my mouse kept clicking on random places and I'd enter one word right in the middle of another word or erase an entire paragraph because it had highlighted the paragraph and I kept typing. All I can say is, thank God for the "undo" button! Otherwise, I would be so screwed right now!

Next came math, where my pens again stubbornly refused to come out of my backpack, and nothing would go into my notebook unless it ripped. And my book wouldn't stay open, so I'd get frustrated and slam it open, and the woman next to me would lose all of her loose papers...fun.

So, yeah, just one of those days where my stuff hated me. But despite all these problems, I still had a pretty good day. I like all my classes this semester, which is awsome! I just hope I can keep up, especially if my school supplies decide to stage more coup de tats, lol!

Ciao, Poppets!!

0 comments: