CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, March 18, 2009

Well, Crap.

OK, so last night I was typing a practice paper for my English midterm (apparently my teacher was told she HAD to give us one), and the quote key just fell off the keyboard! Can you believe it? God, I'm so pissed. As you can see, the key still works, but it's very awkward to type with...UGH it pisses me off!

I tried to put it back on, but as it was 11 o'clock at night I was just getting frustrated and decided to save it for this morning. I couldnt get it back together (the little plastic peices under the key had come apart) and promptly went upstairs for breakfast in a bad mood. Momma asked me what was wrong, I told her, and she and Tinkerbelle were able to get it back together! Seriously, momma can't even figure out how to use a computer but she can put the computer key back together? How does that even happen?

So they got it together and tried to put it back on the keyboard, but apparently one of the plastic peices was cracked and so the key won't go back on...ugh... Now I've gotta pay someone like a thousand dollars for a half hours worth of work to fix the damn key. And I still have practice papers to write!! All in all, not a good day.

Thank goodness for The Ellen Degeneres Show, otherwise my day would have totally sucked.



There's also some amusement in Kohl. Oh, how I love that puppy! See, he likes to jump up on the footrest of our recliner when it's up, and just sit there on top of the feet of whoever is sitting in the chair at the time. Momma and I were watching tv, and suddenly Kohl braced himself and jumped up and over momma's foot, which she had crossed over her leg. He hit the ground, and looked at me like, "What the hell?" at the exact same time momma was saying out loud, "what the hell, Kohl?" Kohl walked around, confused, and then jumped up onto the chair beside momma. It was then that we came up with the assumption that he thought the footrest was up, because momma's foot was just up around where the footrest would have been if it had been up. We laughed hystarically for a few moments (and are still laughing about it now) even after Kohl gave us a look of death for laughing at him.



Also, I discovered this morning that the young woman who died in a gas station fire yesterday had graduated from Coronado with Tinkerbelle. Neither of us knew her personally, but it's still scary. This is the second death of a Coronado graduate in less than a year. I'm probably over reacting, but is Coronado's class of '08 cursed? I mean, jeeze!

So that's how my day's been going. I should be doing homework, and instead I'm worrying about non-existant curses and laughing at my silly puppy. *sigh* Oh, well. At least I'm passing my classes, right?

0 comments: