CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, September 7, 2009

Avon

Now, tell me, why is it taking so long to get customers? I've posted my website on almost every site I'm a part of, and I've passed out flyers. Still, the only people who have bought from me are Momma, Tinkerbelle, and my friend Ed. On top of all that, Tinkerbelle's check for her last purchase bounced, and I now have to pay Chase Bank for her mistake. Which means I now don't have alot of money left to pay Avon...and I wanted to see a movie on Wednesday. Shit.

So, my question is this: Why am I having such a hard time with it? Everyone else seems to sell so freaking easily, but I haven't received a single customer outside of family or good friends. WTF?

I'll try posting again. Here's my site: http://www.youravon.com/vpark

Please visit and purchase some Avon!

0 comments: