CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, August 24, 2009

OH MY GOD!!!

I really hate it when Tinkerbelle is home, I've discovered. The girl is like a puppy on prozac. She is so obnoxious!

We've been moving things around the house recently. Tinkerbelle moved into the basement family room and Mickey moved into Tink's old room. Mickey's old room will become our new entertainment room, where we'll keep Poppa's desk, the TV and the game systems. Yesterday Momma and Poppa got the entertainment room painted and my uncle and cousin came over to help move the big furniture in. Today, we started putting things up on shelves and stuff.

Suddenly, Tinkerbelle is full of energy! She wants to get EVERYTHING done today, including hanging curtains, putting up pictures, hooking up every game system, cleaning out the closet, and lots more. Momma cleaned out the closet, and Tinkerbelle automatically took credit for it. I hung up all the pictures, and Tinkerbelle took credit for it. She's asked me to help her with several things in the room, which usually means I wind up doing it. But when I was trying to move the large and very bluky box holding our board games and asked for help, she stood at the top of the stairs and LAUGHED. She laughed when I almost fell down the stairs because I couldn't get the box up high enough and it kept bumping off of the stairs and knocking me over. She went to help me when I was already halfway up the stairs, then said that it was my fault that she couldn't help because I told her I didn't need it. What I had said was, "I don't need your help now. I'm halfway up. I can finish it myself." When I had asked for her help earlier she said she was busy. Busy doing what exactly? Admiring "her" handywork?

When I brought the drumset for Rockband upstairs, she was in my way. I asked, no wait, told her to move, and she turned around and said, "Well, somebody's in a pissy mood." Of course I'm in a pissy mood! You haven't done a damn thing since we started this project! You arranged your room, but had everyone else paint it and move all your crap downstairs for you! You sat around and supervised the arranging of the office. You told me where to hang pictures and handed me nails. Other than that, I'VE DONE ALL THE DAMN WORK!

It's becoming a problem for me. She's done this kind of thing my entire life. I guess I'm finally reaching my breaking point and fighting back, which is causing tention between us because she doesn't think anyone should question her "authority." The fact of the matter is, she runs this house, and I think it's time we showed her that we're not taking her crap any more. Well, I'm going to anyway. I'm getting fed up with her attitude, and she's gonna have to stop with the crap, or there's going to be a major problem between us.

I feel alot better now actually. Ranting helps emmensly.

0 comments: