CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Colds Suck

The title pretty much says it all.

I caught a cold from Mickey and Tinkerbelle, who both had it for about two weeks. Yay. I can't breathe through my nose, I'm sleeping like crap, I'm dizzy and cold, and I'm achy. On top of all of this, I need to work this week, babysitting. Fortunately for me, my little charge seems to understand someone being sick. Unfortunately for me, she also can't seem to entertain herself for long and therefore keeps asking me to do stuff with her.

I hope this cold at least suppresses itself by Thursday. Tinkerbelle and I are going to go see Legally Blonde on Thursday, and if I'm all gross and sniffly, I won't be able to enjoy it. Well...not as much as I normally would, anyway. Let's face it, it doesn't matter how bad I'm feeling, seeing a live Broadway show will always entertain me in some way.

By the way, colds suck.

0 comments: