CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, August 11, 2011

Stuck

I'm stuck. I just don't know what to do anymore. I want to leave this God forsaken city and go someplace exciting like L.A. or NYC, but I need a job that pays more than five dollars an hour first. Unfortunately for me, I'm apparently unhireable.

I can't get a damn job.

And I'm sick of it.

I guess that I had been hoping that applying to schools outside of the state would maybe give me an opportunity get the hell out of here, but I haven't heard back from the school I really wanted to go to. I sent them a fifty dollar, non-refundable application fee, and they fucking never got back to me. I just diaappeared into their goddamn system like so many others. And you'd think calling the admissions office would yield some results, huh? Nope. The lady gave me her phone number, but apparently doesn't know how to answer the damn thing. I'm trying for a school in New Mexico now, but I'm not holding my breath.

God, my mother's right. I'm going to be living with my parents forever. How sad is that?

*heavy sigh*

0 comments: