CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, July 22, 2009

I got a job!

I saw a commercial on tv that got me questioning why I wouldn't be able to do what those ladies were doing. So I went online and signed up, and met with a woman last week. Now I have a job...selling AVON! It's pretty exciting and I just made a sale (to Tinkerbelle, but it's money, right?). I've set up my website and posted it on all the networking sites I'm part of. I even ordered makeup for myself. Oh, come on, $10 for an entire eye makeup kit! How was I going to pass that up?

Here's my new website: http://www.youravon.com/vpark Remember to come to me if anyone wants to get some quality makeup for a GREAT price! And we don't just sell makeup. We sell skin care products, hair care products, nail polish, clothing, and anything else you can think of.

Looking forward to getting new customers, so feel free to check it out!

0 comments: