CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, July 9, 2009

So now that Tinkerbelle's got a job, she's started paying rent. It will help us keep our house, so that's good.

I am unable to find a job. I can't even aquire an interview! I've gone out and applied at every store in the malls, applied for jobs at my school, gone to fast food restaurants, and I even applied at a convienence store once while going in for gas. I believe I've coated this entire city at least twice, and some stores even more. Not a single interview or job offer. I tried to join this place online that allows you to get paid for taking surveys, and they told me that I didn't meet their qualifications. I am REALLY starting to hate that excuse!

So I don't have a job or a way to pay rent. I am trying as hard as I can, but nothing. And suddenly Tinkerbelle gets the bright idea that if she's paying rent she needs a better room. Which means, taking mine! I understand that it isn't fair for her, as Momma said, to be paying rent and live in a small room, but it isn't fair for me either, because I physically CANNOT GET A JOB and now I may have to move out of the room I've had for almost 9 years because the hiring managers in this city suck ass!

I haven't been able to talk to my parents about the way I'm feeling about the situation because every time I try, Tinkerbelle walks into the room, and she always tries to out-scream me to get her way, so I can't get a word in edgewise. God may close doors (my last job) and open windows, but, as Poppa said earlier today, He must have opened my window on the fourth floor and given me NO way to access it!

0 comments: