CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Crappy Computers

Lately my computer has been running something ALL THE TIME. This usually results in it running incredibly loudly (which screws up my microphone when I'm talking to my friends on skype), and slowing videos way way down while I'm watching them. Usually slowing videos down wouldn't bother me...much, but then the speakers make this awful noise trying to run the video and whatever else my computer is trying to run with it. Then I go to pause it to allow the computer time to do whatever it's doing, and IT WON'T PAUSE! It just continues playing slowly (or, more accurately put, jumping erratically between frames) and playing that awful noise in place of the audio. I just don't know what to do....

Hopefully this new job will get me the money I need to buy my tablet, then I can pawn this current P.O.S. off on Mickey. She already said she wanted it!

0 comments: