CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Depression...again

I think I may be chronically depressed. Once in a while, I'll get to a state where nothing matters, I feel unloved, and I feel like crying. Right now, I feel that way. I feel like my friends are ignoring me, like my parents don't support my dreams and are trying to shoot them down, like nothing I do matters, like I'm going to be stuck working a crappy job I hate for the rest of my life, and like I have no hope. It really sux. I'm not contemplating suicide or anything, I just feel like I don't want to do anything and want to just sit in bed and cry.

I would go to the doctor and make sure I'm not chronically depressed. And if I am, maybe I should get medication for it, but that requires money, which I don't have. Well, I did get a job, but that don't mean I have money to see the doctor. On top of all that, I have bed bugs, which means I'm waking up every morning with new bites in unusual places. How does one get rid of bed bugs? I have no idea.

*yawn*

With depression comes the irrational need to sleep ALL THE TIME. I really hope I'm better next week before I start my job. If not...well, let's just say it'll make a boring job that much more painful. It sux majorly, but that's the way my life is.

Well...I guess I'm going to bed. Night.

0 comments: