CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Saturday, May 16, 2009

Comcast can suck it.

The title says it all. Basically, Comcast SUCKS!

Trying to get on youtube just now, I typed what I was searching for into the search box, and the whole computer froze. When I restarted it, Comcast came up with a message that we hadn't payed our bill and our internet had been disconnected. However, we had just paid the bill in full last night when a mixup made it so we couldn't order on demand. Poppa paid the rest of the bill and we got on demand. The stupid part about it is, they wanted something like $43 because we'd only paid the first $300 online. The full bill is $343. Poppa paid online ONCE, and Comcast switched our payment method over to online billing, which apparently means we now had to keep track of our own dates in which to pay the bill. Poppa only paid $300, and they shut down our on demand. He then paid the rest, and we were able to watch a movie.

Obviously I'm able to get online now, because Comcast finally realized that they were being retards and that we'd paid the bill LAST NIGHT!!! But now the internet's acting all crazy and I can't access half of my regular websites or search youtube or myspace. And right now, I'm so mad I'm shaking and can barely type. I'm trying to keep myself from throwing my computer out the window!!! Ugh, I hate this internet provider with every fiber of my being!!

0 comments: